Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Eve Party

We spent Christmas Eve at my sister's house with all of her husband's family and ours. It was mostly "open presents for Breanne" time because she got so many. It was a bit ridiculous if you ask me, but what the heck, now we don't have to buy her near as many clothes! This was my chance, so I thought, to get my long awaited family picture because I had the girls dressed up in the pretty christmas dresses and Breanne even let me curl her hair (which was ADORABLE). Baby Katie had a serisous melt down while we were there. When we're around places that are loud and there's a lot going on she tends to freak out and the only way to get her to calm down is to take her to a quite place. So needless to say she spent the majority of the time in a spare bedroom sleeping. I felt so bad for the little girl. I still wanted to try and get a photo but couldn't bear to wake Kaitlyn up so I thought that if we left room for her that we could just photo shop her in later. Come to find out, I don't know how to do that. Here's what we got anyway.

1 comment:

MaggieJo said...

beautiful family nicole. Are you moving? did cameron get a job?