Friday, December 12, 2008

Oh Please Be a Job...Oh Please!

Cameron had a job interview yesterday up in Burlington, WA for Verizon Wireless. When he first applied for this job we thought it was just a simple minimum wage salemen job. It turns out that he gets a really decent base wage and great commision. He's also get medical and DENTAL starting day one. This is very exciting news seeing that neither of us has been to the dentist in about 5 years. So he went to the interview and I don't know what we were thinking, but we both got our hopes up to hear "okay, you got the job" or "your not quite what we're looking for". Of course we wanted to hear the latter, but all they could tell him was that there are other people they need to interview as well and they would let him know by mid to late next week. It was really anticlimatic when he called. We've just been waiting such a long time for him to get a job of ANY kind. Anyway, we hope to be able to write next week and say that we're moving up North for Cameron's new job. Think good thoughts for us!!

1 comment:

MaggieJo said...

I'm thinking REALLY good thoughts for you. While I'm at it I will think you visiting down here. Now that Kay has a kid she isn't so sure she wants to go up to washington to visit. I know that feeling!