Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN (past and present)

BOO!
I found some Halloween pictures from 4 years ago when I lived in Provo. They ARE kind of scary. We obviously couldn't come up with anything better then rock stars and a doctor. But we got to put on really cool fake nails.










I think that Halloween is so much more fun now that we have kids and get to dress them up. This is from last year. We were from characters Star Wars, Breanne was an Ewok.











This year she INSISTED on being a fairy princess and Kaitlyn is a cute little kitty. We didn't have any one that wanted to dress up with Cameron and me so we decided not to because we're lame and didn't want to feel like dorks all by ourselves. Where's Maggie and Chad when you need them?? Breanne didn't really get the hang of it all. She had it down before we went out but when they people would answer the door she'd just stare at them. We had to remind her what to say every time! She loved knocking on the doors though, I think even more then getting candy. I meant to get a video of her singing "trick-or-treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat". It was way cute, especially when she started singing it all by herself and said smell my toes. It was funny. Hope everyone had a great Halloween, we sure did.

2 comments:

MaggieJo said...

Chad had to be a ladder because you guys weren't here. We missed you too! but I don't think our kids would have cooperated like they did in years past.

Sypher said...

I love the pictures, your girls are very cute. We miss you guys!