so baby still hasn't arrived, but I guess we still have about 3 weeks. Cameron's schooling is moving at a snails pace because his instructor got jury duty, but he has turned in his application to be a park ranger and we'll see if they call this week. Our lives have become pretty boring. I keep waiting to go into labor, but alas, that just makes it all worse.
I was able to go to the Jack Johnson concert with my sister and her friends. It was a lot of fun and the music was really good, but I didn't realize that there would be pot smoking. I now have been well educated in the smell of pot. Of course that wasn't the worse, surprisingly. The cigarette smoke is what did me in. Now it's a joke that pregnant, mormon Nicole got a contact high (which isn't true). If I would have known that that kind of thing would be going on I def would not have gone. The venue was beautiful though and I recommend everyone going to the Gorge, just maybe when there's not a concert going on.
We've decided that Breanne's going to know how to work every electronic by the time she's 3. She LOVES to push buttons on anything, drive the cars (while their in park, don't worry), and click the mouse on the computer. If we leave her alone for any length of time up stairs you can bet that she's crawled up on the computer chair and she's clicking away. I swear she gets smarter everyday. Papa John has a hard time baby sitting her because he claims that she's smarter then he is (which probably isn't that far off :) ). She did have to tell him how to put her car seat straps on, but neglected to tell him which was the front and which was the back of her diaper leading to the diaper being put on backwards. We're still trying to decide how thats possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment