Oh man. After months of waiting it finally came and I can't really believe it. I have a kindergartener. SERIOUSLY?! She was so excited. She's been asking for WEEKS when school starts. I told her last week that after "church day" (sunday) she would go to school. She woke up Sunday morning and said, "Mom! Today is church day. That means there's no more days until I go to school!" Yup, babe, that's what it means. I took a few pictures but I always remembered my mom taking pictures of me at my desk. I didn't get one of those because we met her class out in front of her room and they went straight to the cafeteria. That's another thing. This school serves the kids breakfast in the morning at no cost. Kinda weird and cool at the same time. I'm still going to feed her breakfast before she goes. So they go to breakfast at 7:55 and start class at 8:10. Anyway, here are the pictures. Cameron said I should take the camera again tomorrow and get there a little earlier so I can get one in her desk. When I realized that I wouldn't get one today that's what almost put me over the edge. But I controlled myself and made back to the car with no tears (I didn't put on mascara just in case though).
| This one makes her teacher look really scary. She's not, I promise. Bad timing is all. |
| Bye Bye, love. |
No comments:
Post a Comment