Now that Halloween is officially over (and we're stuck with the left over candy) Thanksgiving and Christmas are just around the corner.
A few weeks ago I went to a class that was all on preparing early for Christmas. Now, I know what some of you may be thinking because I thought the SAME THING. Seriously? Plan early for Christmas? They already have decorations out in the store before Halloween! How much earlier can we get? Well, the girl who taught this class knows what she's talking about. After hearing all the suggestions that she had I am convinced that we should prepare early for the Holidays. She made up a list of all the suggestions and I want to share that with you. Sorry about the size and the format of the post. I wanted to share the ideas with you but I really didn't want to type it all out :)
1 comment:
i am officially a follower! thank you for sharing those tips. we have been talking about what we want christmas to look like and those helped!
Post a Comment