Breanne had her 4th birthday on May 1st.
Here's a trip down memory lane...
Here's a trip down memory lane...
She wanted to be a fairy princess for her birthday and what the birthday girl wants the birthday girl gets. I made her fairy wings out of wire hangers and some knee highs. After much frustration and a sliced thumb later, here they are. I let her paint them. She alsorequested confetti cake with pink frosting. Sorry no pictures of that.
We were lucky enough to have my mom, step dad, sister and baby Sophia come down and spend a few days with them. They spoiled them rotten, no doubt, but the girls had a blast.
While Cameron and I snuck off to Indio, CA Thursday and Friday night
for our 5th anniversary
We were lucky enough to have my mom, step dad, sister and baby Sophia come down and spend a few days with them. They spoiled them rotten, no doubt, but the girls had a blast.
While Cameron and I snuck off to Indio, CA Thursday and Friday night
Happy Birthday to our big, 4 year old, girl!



2 comments:
It is crazy that Breanne is already 4. I really miss babysitting her everyday! She is really smart! I have quite a few stories of things she has said that really suprised me - just showing that she is always observing what people do and remembers them. (good things, don't worry!)Not to make my other nieces feel bad, but Breanne is definitely my favorite, I think it's just from all those morning babysitting her.
Happy Birthday Breanne!!!! Happy Anniversary CaKol! Love you and miss you guys!
Post a Comment