We were able to go home for the holidays thanks to the generosity of my mom. I left on the 17th with the girls and Cameron joined us on the 22nd. When he regrouped with us we headed up to Camano Island to spend some time with his family. They just recently bought 10 acres on Whidbey Island and plan to someday build a house. We went there to play some laser tag in the woods.

And to give the kids a ride on grandpa's tractor

Cute little Kaity

I LOVE Whidbey!! We went over to Ft. Casey to play, yet, another game of laser tag before the sun set.


They look like trouble, yeah?

Light house lit up with Christmas lights

Back at grandma and grandpa's house the kiddos found new shoes. Silly kids.

Christmas Eve Christmas play. Grandpa is the donkey (fitting), Piper is Mary.

Kaity is baby jesus :)

Breanne is the angel and Benjamin is the shepherd

Christmas morning we were at my sister's house with my dad, cathy, and her daughter and boyfriend. Kaity didn't really grasp the whole ripping presents open idea. Wierd, I was SURE she would.

Uncle "DG" showing Breanne all that she can do with her new sweat pants.

Still working on the present...

Littlest pet shop

Spohia in her hip leg warmers and bow

Christmas afternoon we were back at my mom's house with my sister, DJ and Sophia.


Breanne got her very own lipsmakers chapstick. Kaity wanted to try some and Breanne graciously put it on for her.
Cameron came back on the 28th and me and the girls stayed until the morning of the 31st. We were so tired from traveling that for New Years the girls went to bed, probably before 7pm and Cam and I only lasted until 11:30pm. We did rent "Up" and let them watch that before bed.
Happy 2010, Everyone!
4 comments:
Happy News Years. I have a new resolution: see the Marleys in 2010
Wow, Nicole your girls are beautiful! It looks like you had a blast up here for your visit! And a place for laser tag, the coolest! That's pretty awesome.
Having your laser tag gear is awsome you should try Galaxy laser tag in Oak Harbor on a rainy day.....
Finally! ;) BK (Baby Katie, Sam called her that today) is looking so big! I say that everytime, but really, I can't believe it! The girls as adorable as ever!
Post a Comment