We had the wonderful opportunity to take the long trip over to Idaho and Utah a week or so ago. Getting to see Sam and Amber was a ton of fun. They showed us the updated sights of Rexburg since we've been gone for a year and a half. Some of these included the new and improved Walmart, Arctic Circle's new play area, and a new frisbee golf course.

Breanne was Daddy's putter

We found a wagon at the park

Wait! I lost something!

There goes the other one

Who needs wheels anyway?

Peek-a-boo

At the duck pond

Auntie Amber and Kaity
We also got to stay with Maggie and Chad for a few days. It was nice to see them after such a long time and to see that our kids played so well together.

Eating goldfish

Auretta, Patrick, Breanne

Auretta




That Saturday while we were in Utah we had a roomy reunion. It has been a whole 5 years since we met. How crazy is that? Even though we have all gone our separate ways we still can hang out together like no time has past. Loved it!

Vida's Daxton and Kaity

Rootbeer anyone?


Maggie, Vida, Katie, me, Sarah
Roomies!

Uh, funny story. I caught them off guard and said, "okay everyone smile". What did they ALL do? Sat up and sucked in their bellies. ALL of them! So funny.

Splash parkin it in Rexburg


Breanne found a new love when Sam broke out the Guitar hero and Rock band. She took it so seriously.
3 comments:
cute pictures.
Looks like you had a good time! The pictures are great! Why do I miss Rexburg right now?
That was fun! Thanks for coming, and for coming back! I loved how Breanne took Rockband so seriously. I guess she knew what it takes to be a serious rocker. She learned from Sam!
Post a Comment