Scene may be graphic for younger viewers.

Nemo was found July 5th. Unfortunately, he was identified too late.
Sorry, but this is for Cameron. He had this idea because of all the celebrity deaths that have been occurring this month. It may be a bit cold, but I laughed so maybe others out there will have a bit of a chuckle too. Seriously though, if I was famous I would be concerned that I would be next! To all those celebs out there...you've been warned!
5 comments:
I thought it was funny!!
I am so glad Rachel was in bed when I looked at your blog. Nemo is her favorite and she might cry. But I got a good laugh.
HAHA, that's a good one!
ha ha ha!! love it.
Yeah, that is pretty funny! Good way to have a laugh in spite of several celebrities passing away. Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment