For the 4th we went to my Mom's lake property out at Mason Lake. There's a company down there that puts on a great show every year on the 3rd. So we just sit out on the dock and watch the fireworks from there. It was probably the nicest 4th of July that we've had in WA in a long time. The girls loved playing in the wading pool. Kaitlyn was the only one of the kids to actually get in the lake. Breanne swam like a fish in AZ but it was like pulling teeth to get her to step into the lake. I guess the lake water isn't exactly 80+ degrees. We had such a great time, but the sun just sapped the energy so now we're recovering.


My cousin's boyfriend and his family came down. It was nice that Breanne had another little girl to play with.



She really did love everything about the lake. Very impressed!

My Mom put up a swing for the girls. Breanne just loves swinging with her sis.


Boat ride. Kaitlyn trying her very hardest not to fall asleep.

Even Papa John and Cathy came out for the afternoon on Saturday! We had a great time swimming and enjoying our time with the fam.
I have to add these last pictures because she was so cute. I checked out a discovery box for her from the library right before we left for the lake and this is what she dressed herself up as:


Her wings were down at Nana's house. When we spent the night down there that night she woke me up at 5:40AM. The first thing she said when I opened my eyes is, "I want to wear my fairy wings." Needless to say, I sent her promptly back to bed!
1 comment:
Oh wow, Bre looks more and more like Cameron the older she gets. Thats so funny that she woke you up for fairy wings.
Post a Comment