Friday, November 14, 2008

Sleeping with the fishes?

This is one way to "sleep with the fishes", huh? She was being so good laying on her tummy and looking around and the next thing
I know she's asleep. I thought it was too cute to pass up a photo opportunity.




Cameron had his phone interview with the Parks Dept. yesterday. I had a doctors appointment that I was getting ready to leave for about the same time so I had planned to take the girls with me so they wouldn't be too loud during the whole thing. The phone rang about 10:05 and he was done by 10: 11. I thought it would take a bit longer then that. They only had 3 questions for him. One was concerning the theft that he said he had been involved in within the past year. He was a bit confused because as far as he knew he had never been involved in a theft. Turns out that he missed marked one of the 15 billion "yes/no" questions on the application and they understood. Still a very slow process even though he's almost through it. Now we just need to go up to the parks that he wants to be hired at and get them to know his name and face so they want to hire him!
So as I have been thinking about Cameron getting a job and getting a place of our own I've starting thinking that I really miss Rexburg. Don't misunderstand, I don't miss the cold weather or the wind, but I miss the people and the atmosphere there. I even looked at the idaho parks and the city parks in rexburg, IF, and pocatello. NONE of them are hiring. So I guess it's just not where we're suppose to be. Made me sad, but it's nice to be in WA after so many years too. We just miss the friends that we use to hang out with and the things that we use to do. Can't live a college student life forever. Well, I guess you can, but you'd soon die of top ramen poisoning (I'm sure if you lived off of it too long it would happen!).

A picture of my beautiful girls cuddling on the couch together. Breanne is such a good big sister.

3 comments:

Becca said...

You have THE cutest little girls ever!!! That last picture is just too precious.

The Pingel Family said...

I agree. The picture of the girls together is so cute. And don't worry, I miss the Rexburgian lifestyle too. It was nice to be surrounded with people my own age...sigh. But I wouldn't want ramen poisoning either :)

MaggieJo said...

I was showing Chad the "cute little baby" and Patrick agreed by saying"Oh cute" in the perfect little cute voice. So you have it from the authorities that she is so cute.